This was the first room restored in the building. Two dentists found the Old Stagecoach Stop a suitable site for an office. Dr. B. N. Pippin treated locals in the summer when he took time off from his position at Washington University to treat locals. Dr. James Titterington owned the building from 1936-1941 and practiced dentistry in the building. Vintage equipment and tools are on display.