The Old Stagecoach Stop Foundation is sponsoring the 33rd Annual Old Settlers Day from 10:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m. in the Waynesville City Park. There will be vendors, exhibits, crafts, food, rides, demonstration, entertainment, games, drawings, a quilt show, and the 22nd Annual Great Pulaski County Duck Race.
The food vendor fee is $45.00 and the fee for all others is $25.00. There is a $5.00 fee for electricity hookup. Registration is required and due by July 24, 2013. THE EARLIER THE BETTER. If you want to have a drawing at your booth, we will have a PA system for announcements.
In fairness to our commercial food vendors, we will not accept applications for free or reduced price food concessions.
Make check payable to: OLD SETTLERS DAY. Mail check and your registration to: Kelly Howley, 19714 Stallion LN., Waynesville, MO 65583. For questions, you may contact Kelly at: 573-774-5315 or e-mail email@example.com
Please share this information with others who may be interested. Note the guidelines below and keep for future reference.
For a list of vendors as they are registered, click here.
1. Registration is due by July 24, 2013. First come first served.
2. Set-up will be between 8:00 a.m. and 9:45 a.m. on Saturday, July 27, 2013.
3. All vehicles must be removed from the park by 9:45 a.m. and may return at 3:15 p.m. All day parking will be in designated areas only.
4. No booth is to be removed before 4:00 p.m., unless weather demands it.
5. No tables will be provided. You must bring all of your own equipment for set-up.
6. Electricity is limited and all outlets are assigned on a first come first served basis.
7. If you have an open flame, you must have a fire extinguisher.
8. You are responsible for cleaning up your area at the end of the day.
9. The Old Stagecoach Stop Foundation will not be responsible for lost, stolen, or damaged items.
10. The Old Stagecoach Stop Foundation reserves the right to reject an application.