The Old Stagecoach Stop is open to visitors April through September on Saturdays, from 10:00 a.m. until 4:00 p.m. Admission is free. Donations are appreciated.
The building is a two story structure. There are ten rooms, nine restored to various periods in the building's history (1854-now). A tour with a guide in period costume takes about 45 minutes. (See diagram of room tours).
Group tours on any day during the tour season (April-September) are possible by special arrangement. Contact Jan Primas at 573 435-6766. A $2.00 per person donation is appreciated for these special tours.
The building is available for small group and club meetings for a nominal charge of $25.00. The Old Stagecoach Stop is an ideal "change of scenery" for such a meeting and appropriate for a history or community service oriented group. The building has hosted such groups as the Judge Advocate Staff group, the YMCA Board, as well as several small weddings.